Sporting tech normally reserved for top of the line models, Mavic's Ksyrium Elite S wheels do it all, from road to triathlon. Their stiff, lightweight Maxtal rims spin up to speed in a flash, whether you're attacking a climb or powering away on the flats. The QRM+ hubs feel like they'll spin forever while the aero steel spokes slice through the wind with the greatest of ease. Also included are Mavic's supreme Yksion tires for great grip and a smooth ride. For a cost effective performance upgrade, mount up a set of Mavic's Ksyrium Elite S wheels!
Mavic's Ksyrium Equipe S wheels are a great upgrade that will make your road bike faster, easier to ride and more fun! They boast Mavic's SUP rims and straight-pull aero spokes for low weight and aerodynamic supremacy. Plus, you also get Mavic's great QRM sealed-bearing hubs that are super efficient and durable. Also included are Mavic's supreme Yksion Pro tires for great grip and a smooth ride.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's New Quick-Release Fixed/Free Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride.
If you're looking to upgrade to a sweet set of clincher aero wheels, DT Swiss's RR 1850s are ready to make all your road rides even more fun. They boast lightweight DT aluminum rims, DT aero spokes and Pro Lock aluminum nipples and quality DT hubs built to last.
Strider's Snow Ski accessory is a great way to keep the Strider fun going when the weather gets cold! It's a fun add-on that easily attaches and transforms their Strider into the perfect winter toy, in the back yard, cross country, or on the slopes!
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs with 130mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 141mm - 1 axle per bag
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
$1.49 - $1.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Page 1 of 1